Time & Location
Jul 18, 2021, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
About the Event
This Journal Circle will be focused on getting curious about what vulnerability means and how we can implement it into our lives and relationships.
This gathering will start with an opening circle with an opportunity for individuals to share. Participants will then be guided with several journal prompts to invite deep inquiry and self-discovery. There will be time for reflection and sharing. Restorative and gentle movement will also be implemented, and the circle will end with a juicy sound meditation to help ground out the session.
If you're feeling a little stagnant in life and and seeking to dive deep into how you may shift toward a place of truth and authenticity with yourself and others, this circle will greatly benefit you.
What this circle offers:
- A safe space to connect with other mindful individuals
- Guided journal practice/prompts
- Outlet for self-reflection and discovey for life shift
- Journal prompts you can come revisit for continued growth
- Healing sound meditation for stress relief
Please reach out with any questions about this gathering
+$0.80 Service fee
+$0.80 Service fee0